The ?ULRICH? company was established in Świdnik (a town with well established aircraft industry tradition) in 1983 and in 1990 it was officially accepted in the group of Innovation and Implementation Companies. It was possible due to our technologies for repairing and servicing hydraulic pumps made by Vickers and Denison and due to launching production of granite gauge boards and ruby tips for dial sensors.
Presently we also produce:
- Hydraulic perforators for destructors - EKU-9,
- Banknote Briquetting Machine - BKU-99,
- Hydraulic perforators for documents - DKU-2,
- Hydraulic punches used for filing,
- Hydraulic presses up to 10 tones PH-4,
- Electronic neutralizers of static charge,
- Spiral dispensers of granulate ? DSKU.
We pride ourselves in cutting edge machines and highly qualified staff with extensive experience of work in aircraft industry. We are therefore able to produce modern, reliable devices to meet our customers? fastidious demands.
Następna strona / Next page: Banknote perforating press EKU-9, EKU-9MAX